The phrase sick as a dog is much more literal right now.
Bud is fine.
I'm fine, except for allergies.
But starting Saturday, Pup was not fine.
| Not feeling so well.... |
![]() |
| Can we play fetch NOW? |
Until we got home last night and before we opened the door, my super nose detected danger!
And I sent Bud to confirm my fears....
Here is the difference between my dogs.
Pup does anything he can to only get sick on the flooring that is EASILY cleaned.
Cappy is a creature of comfort and thought that carpeting suited his needs better.
My awesome hubby started cleaning while I brought the boys for a stroll.
It's a lengthy process....I have a friend who is letting me borrow her carpet cleaner so I can get anything we may have missed!
So now my other dog is sick....
| I know I was jealous that Pup got extra attention, but I didn't want to get sick too! |
Plus it's partially the vets fault that the boys got sick in the first place.
He failed to mention anything about the side effects (constipation/nausea) that the boys new allergy meds could cause (Yes, my boys like me suffer with seasonal allergies).
Oh well...I guess they will be living the rest of the month a little itchy.
At least it means they won't be sick anymore.
I need my Happy Cappy back!
| CHEESE! |
I will never use the phrase "Sick as a dog" the same ever again.
I hope you are having a Blessed Tuesday!


Awww I hope they're feeling better soon. That definitely puts "sick as a dog" in perspective!
ReplyDelete