about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, January 17, 2011

Beans, Potatoes, Apples, & Pork

When I left you yesterday I had suggested getting a head start on another dinner.

Ingredients:
1 lb pork tenderloin
1/4 cup molasses
1/8 cup coarse-grained dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of white vinegar 
Combine molasses, mustard, salt & vinegar in a
small bowl, brush 1/2 of this glaze over pork.
Cover and chill overnight.
After removing from the fridge, bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes.
Remove from oven, flip 180 degrees and
cover with remaining glaze.
Return to oven for 22 minutes,
OR until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
In the last 10-15 minutes of your bake time start the following side dishes:
Peel & chop 2 large granny smith apples
Toss with about 1/4 cup sugar & as much cinnamon
as seems desirable.  Cover & microwave 3 minutes 
Mashed Potatoes...whatever works for you!
I like to use these when I don't have
time to make from scratch.
They are scrumptious!
When the store is out of fresh green beans these substitute just fine!
Follow directions on bag
When done, place in a serving bowl, spray with
FF butter spray and sprinkle a little salt & pepper
And before you know it your ready for dinner!

Yummy!
I am going to enjoy the rest of my 3 day weekend by catching up on a little cleaning and a "quick" trip to Hobby Lobby!  We have dinner plans with friends tonight...
I hope you all have a Blessed Monday!

P.S. My husband asked me if we are going to be posting pictures of our dinners every night.
I assured him we wouldn't as he will be out of town 1/2 of the week and I'm sure to just eat left overs!

No comments:

Post a Comment