The 1st on June 4th for TV & KS
| TV, KS, Biz, & Bud |
| CP & DE |
It will help me remember this crazy, busy, exciting time.
It will serve as an additional place for me to write out my ideas so that I can refer back to them.
Feedback is welcome.
Ideas are encouraged!
Help me be the best bridesmaid I can be (this will be my 3rd & 4th time being a bridesmaid)
Tuesday I got an email from the mother of the bride for DE asking for theme ideas for the Bridal Shower.
Yesterday I sent a few ideas as we are having it on April 2nd.
What do you think?
![]() |
| image found here I was thinking of doing the colors of her wedding. Maybe a pink table cloth and then I could make the table runner in a brown and white similar pattern. |
![]() |
| image found here Maybe I could do something that either said Bride...OR The Bride & Groom's name.... |
Oh and I LOVE this idea...everyone dresses in the colors of the Bridal shower...so either brown and white w/ splashes of baby pink if we go that route or black and white with splashes of an accent color...this way when we can take a beautiful group picture!!!
![]() |
| image from here |
Any suggestions for games for the Bridal shower?
Also we are trying to decide between finger foods or possibly a taco bar...help!
It's been nearly 7 years since I was a bride (a lot has changed since then & I didn't have a real bridal party) and I haven't been to a bridal shower in quite some time as the other weddings were out of state and I was unable to make the trip.
----------------------------
I have a confession. I have fallen all the way off of my 21 day challenge. Why, you ask?
First off I've been feeling so yucky thanks to Cedar Fever here in Austin and secondly I've been spending all my free time working on Bud's top secret birthday present.
Hopefully when you see it (Monday!) you'll see why it's been so time consuming!
I have every intention of restarting/revamping my 21 day challenge and catching up on my January is Cleaning Month starting on Tuesday the 18th!
----------------------------
On another note I'll be making Ginger Chicken tonight for dinner so look for that posting!
I hope you are all having a blessed Friday!





I love the table scape in picture 1. And I LOVE the idea of everyone wearing the colors, it would make for beautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteMy sister is getting married but not until August 2012 but we're already starting some planning and YES things have changed SO much since I was a bride nearly 6 years ago!!
I love the idea of doing a brunch--pastries, fresh fruit, quiche, etc but that of course depends on the time of day your planning for:)
Ill enjoy watching what you all post about this topic since you are so creative!
I can't wait to see with what you come up with!! I love the idea of watching matching colors to the bridal shower.
ReplyDeleteBrandon and I are in the process of planning our Church wedding for June of 2012. It is so stressful!!
As a bride, having someone to vent to has been the best part. And small thoughtful stuff - like sending me a card addressed to "The Future Mrs. X!"
ReplyDelete