**warning this post is photo heavy ;)
Today is my kid brother's 22nd Birthday!
![]() |
| Kid Brother & Biz |
![]() |
| Biz (5yrs old), Dad, Kid Brother (15mos), Mom |
![]() |
| Telling Santa what we wanted for Christmas |
![]() |
| Kid Brother (5yrs old) & his Dutch boy haircut Biz (9yrs old)...excuse my entire look back then....I don't know what my parents were thinking. |
![]() |
| Biz (11yrs old), Nick (6yrs old) & The Dad I was in Indian Princess' & Kid brother was in Indian guides....my Dad made our outfits and the banner (yes he sews) |
![]() |
| Watching the torch for the 1996 Summer Olympics Biz (11yrs old) & Kid Brother (7yrs old) |
![]() |
| Family Reunion in Michigan Kid Brother (7yrs old) Biz (11yrs old) |
![]() |
| Kid Brother's 3rd Grade Picture (9yrs old) |
![]() |
| Kid Brother's 5th Grade Picture (11yrs old) |
![]() |
| 2004 on our front porch Kid Brother (15yrs old) |
![]() |
| Air Force Boot Camp 2008 Airmen Brother (19yrs old) |
![]() |
| February 2010- Last time I saw my brother in person Kid Brother (21yrs old) & Biz (25yrs old) |
![]() |
| Kid Brother (21yrs old) Electrical Apprentice serving 6 months in Afghanistan. Thanks for your service Kid Brother, you make me PROUD! |
Let's wish my little brother a Happy Birthday!
Thanks for helping me celebrate my little brother today!
I'm going to get back to my cleaning (just carpet cleaned the bedroom!)
Boys are slowly getting back to 100%
I hope you have a blessed Wednesday!
P.S. I'm linking up with Farmgirl Paints Linky Party here using the below picture of my sad, not feeling so great pup.
| Shutter Speed of 0"3 aka 3 seconds I had to hold VERY still! |














Aww first of all you and your brother are so cute in those old pictures. I bet you miss him.
ReplyDeleteYour pup is just precious. Thank you so much for participating. Can't wait to see what fun ones you come up with next.
Wiping tears here,
ReplyDeletegirlie....
I come from a long
line of brother-sister
duos....
My Gigi had one older brother.
My mom had one younger brother.
I had one younger brother.
My daughter has one younger brother.
No sisters! Maybe that is why
I love blogging so much....Feels
like 'lots of sisters : )
Happy Birthday, Kid Brother!
Not only are you handsome, but
if you are anything like your
sweet sister, you are a wonderful
person as well. Loved seeing your
life played out in these photos.
Your family must be SO proud of
you; I know I am!
Beautiful post, Biz.
xx Suzanne
PS: So sorry about the pups....
Boy, is that a great shot though.
I haven't been able to make the
linky work to upload my pic : (
I hope your brother had a wonderful birthday. I never had a brother, but I can tell that the two of you have a special bond. Take care!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your kid bro! I have one too.
ReplyDeleteAnd my what a cute puppy! I found my way here through the Thrive project. : )
Be well ~Andrea~