The number of emails I'm receiving in regards to the wedding, bachelorette parties, bridal showers, etc have started to double in the past few weeks!
Wedding #1's Dresses have been picked out and we have started making payments on them:
![]() |
| found here We all got to choose our own style dress as long as they were all Caymen Blue! I LOVE my dress! |
![]() |
| found here Our dresses will all be cocoa in color and we will be wearing cowgirl boots. P.S. my favorite part, this dress has POCKETS!!! |
Oh yeah!
Those Bridal Parties...
and Bachelorette Parties...
Would you believe me if I told you that in the all the weddings I've been in (including my own) I've never been to a traditional bachelorette party?
Never.
I've been to lingerie parties.
I've been to days at the spa.
But never a bachelorette party.
When I was asked for feedback about how to plan for said party I froze...I don't know what to do?
Does anyone out there have any suggestions?
-----------------------------------------------
On other notes I promised to show you my most recent project.
I started last night and finished about 15 minutes ago!
| First I bought 4 different colored fabrics 3/4 yds each. Then I cut 1" strips |
| Unfold & cut into fourths. |
| Pretty stacks of fabric! |
ABC
| I purchased 2 heart shaped wreath frames at Hobby Lobby |
What I forgot to take pictures of was how I overlapped the 2 frames and started tying them together with my knotted fabric.
| Pull Ribbon between 2 sections of the frame |
| knot once... |
| knot twice... |
| stair step your alternating fabrics and slide back. Continue in this pattern until your wreath is full! |
| Close up of heart #1 |
| Close up of heart #2 |
![]() |
| Happy Valentine's Day!!! |
I'm off to bed it's been a busy day!
I hope you all had a Blessed Tuesday!




Good luck with the weddings. I was in three this past summer and, it was quite a wedding avalanche.
ReplyDeleteI love your heart wreath! So cute!
Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. You can also add your blog to our Blog Hop! Have a Sweet Friday.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
http://www.MommysReviewsandGiveaways.com
For mine, we're doing a sleepover at a lake cabin! I'm not a traditional "go out" sort of person. The best bachelorette party I went to was VERY well planned ahead of time - activities were scheduled, restaurants were pre-picked, reservations were made. She even estimated how much money everyone needed to bring.
ReplyDeleteI just saw your comment today. I've been busy doing bridesmaid duties! I'm sure you know the feeling :) Feel free to post the invites... just link back please. Today, I posted all the pictures from the actual party. I loved this theme because the bride is very conservative and did not want the traditional bachelorette party. I still have lots of ideas and wish I could have done more. Good luck with all you parties!
ReplyDelete