about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, January 24, 2011

Begin Again

So maybe you've been reading and maybe you remember me mentioning that wonderful 21 day challenge?
Needless to say I barely made it a week before getting struck with the wretched CEDAR FEVER.
But that's okay.
I'm finally feeling better and it's time to begin again!
There are a few things that I'll begin again as we continue through 2011.
One I'll tell you about in a later post after I've made some progress on it.
Another is of course the 21 day challenge (it's been refined).

1.) Work out 30 minutes everyday: check 30 minutes and 1.55 miles on the treadmill!
2.) No caffeine, that means water and lemonade (although I will probably have the occasional cup of decaf tea or coffee): check...only pink lemonade and water for me today!
3.) Read 3 books.
4.) Journal/Blog daily: check, probably my favorite of all the list items!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
In other news...here are a few things I'm currently working on...
Just a sneak peak....hopefully this will be done 
tomorrow!
more fabric....
a commissioned scarf....should be done by Friday 
one of my craft drawers...see those pink and red 
Pom Poms I can't wait to show you the tutorial
 I am using to create the cutest b-day gifts! 
And then there are the upcoming projects...
16" Wooden Letters....I'll be working on 
those February 5th!
And the on going projects....
I see this sign each morning as I exit my bedroom.
I take that back, I don't always see it, even though it's always there.
So I'm going to make an effort to see it everyday during this 21 day
challenge...and put it into action.  Give GRACE as he gives it to us!
I hope everyone had a BLESSED Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet friend!
    My oh my, I now
    know why the name
    of your blog is
    BUSY BIZ : ) Before
    I had kids, I was
    just like you....
    learned to can, to
    needlepoint, to
    paint furniture, you
    name it! ENJOY this
    time and flexing your
    creative muscles.
    xx Suzanne
    PS: I think of you
    almost daily when I
    wear my FAVORITE scarf.
    I adore the color and
    it is the warmest one
    that I own. THANK YOU
    again for your kind
    heart and talented fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. It's pretty, creative, informative and just a great place to stop and take it all in! =)
    Love all your inspirational projects!!!!
    Also...your dogs are adorable!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, look at all your projects. The no caffeine would kill me. I'm moderately addicted to unsweetened iced tea.

    ReplyDelete