Unfortunately, he was out of town.
So, finally, last night we were able to get together with friends and celebrate!
We decided to dress up...
![]() |
| Self portrait while waiting for the hubby to get home from work so we can head out! |
| My favorite most comfortable heels! |
![]() |
| The guys played some darts |
| Bud got a Bullseye |
![]() |
| He's very proud! |
| Bud, PR, & JT |
| I love this shot! |
![]() |
| JT very intense |
![]() |
| AK patiently awaiting her turn. |
| TT, JT, Bud, PR, TH, CR, SH, AK, & CP |
| EC, LC, JF, KR, AB, Bud, SC & EH |
It was a very successful night!
Bud was happy!
He was up to help with church set up bright and early this morning, despite only 5 hrs of sleep.
I went to first service as we discussed Solitude and how we allow the everyday sounds to keep us from finding solitude and silence to really listen for God.
So this week I challenge you to all find a window of time to have complete silence and to just take in that solitude.
Have a Blessed Sunday!
P.S. One last picture I took last night that didn't really fit in anywhere, but I really like how it turned out.








You do beautiful photography! And you looked amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove that last photo! Thanks for stopping by glad to find you! Hey-our dog looks just like your cappy...we rescued our dog...do you have any idea what breed it is? I know hilarious right? Have great day...Happy B-day to your man.
ReplyDelete