about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, January 31, 2011

Beef Enchiladas & Misc

This recipe is a low-fat meal for 2-3 people adjust accordingly.

Ingredients:
1/2 lb extra lean ground beef
1-1/2 cup chunky salsa
1/2 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
1 teaspoon cumin & 1/2 teaspoon salt
4 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese, cubed
1/2 can (2oz) of green chilies
5-6 Flour Tortillas
3/4 cup Reduced Fat Shredded Cheese
Cook & Drain Beef

Heat in saucepan cooked ground beef, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 pkg
spinach, cumin, salt, and cream cheese....
....until melted/heated
Spoon 1/2 cup filling down center of each tortilla
roll up and place seam down in lightly greased
8X8 pan.
Spoon remaining salsa over enchiladas.
Bake uncovered @350 for 25 minutes.
Add cheese on top and return to oven
until melted.
Serve with a side salad and voila!
I typically opt for chicken enchiladas, but these were scrumptious, and I am tempted to try the recipe again with chicken!

As for other things in my life....
I've been crafting up a storm!

I made the following camera strap using a tutorial from here
This was part of my boss's birthday present.
She is nuts about desserts so we figured she needed a sweet
reminder at all times!
Her other gift was an idea I borrowed from here and here

Finally here is the scarf I've been working on for a lady at work.  She commissioned me to make it for her daughters birthday!
She loved it when I dropped it off at her desk this morning!
She said the color was perfect as was the presentation!

I've been on cloud 9 all day!
I hope you all had a Blessed Monday!

1 comment:

  1. YUM. I just got
    home from a meeting
    and I'm starved, so
    this looks extra good!
    Glad you are on Cloud 9.
    You deserve it!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete