about family god read it make it contact me

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bread, Pasta, Chicken, Salad...doesn't get much better.

Tonights dinner is Warm Chicken Pasta over salad w/ Parmesan Bread!
This recipe is a low-fat meal for 2-3 people adjust accordingly.

Ingredients:
 5 Chicken Breast Tenderloin
1 box of Suddenly Salad
Salad
1/2 loaf of French Bread
Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, spray butter, & FF Italian Dressing
Prepare pasta mix as directed on box using FF dressing instead of oil.
Pound Chicken Tenderloin
Saute chick in skillet until done
On a baking sheet
Slice French Bread in half, lengthwise
Spray each 1/2 with butter.
Sprinkle garlic salt and top with parmesan.
Bake  @ 400 degrees, 10 minutes or until crispy.

If you have multiple cutting boards this next step is unnecessary...but I realized tonight that sadly I do not have multiple cutting boards!
Clean cutting board
Slice Chicken into thin strips and add to prepared pasta mix.
from here you can either serve it warm or put it in
fridge until dinner and serve cool.
How does your bread look?
I served mine cold over the lettuce with the yummy bread on the side!
I hope you all enjoyed your dinner!
I'll see you all tomorrow for Bible Verse Friday!
Have a Blessed Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! This looks delicious (and healthy too). Thanks for stopping by yesterday. Happy weekend!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete