It just so happens that I've been wanting to challenge myself to another 21 day challenge and it happens to be that I can finally get started now, after the holidays.
I had been in a really good habit of working out 5 days a week for awhile, but in November I had surgery and I was told not to work out for a while and quite frankly I never got back in the habit and then the holidays hit and well I can make a million excuses....
So my new 21 Day Challenge:
1. Excercise- 50 Squats, 50 Crunches, 30 minutes/2 miles on the treamill- EVERYDAY
2. Read Bible Everyday
3. Blog & Journal daily
4. 3 books in 3 weeks.
So there it is. My 2nd-21 Day Challenge!
Help keep me accountable!
I hope you all are having a Blessed Monday!
P.S. I forgot to mention my intentions to try Clean Mama's January Cleaning Calendar. Take a look, she's amazing! I, fortunately, do not accumulate enough laundry to do a load daily, but I'm excited to see how much cleaner my house can be!

Found your blog through Clean Mama's January Challenge. Good Luck with your resolutions - I'm your newest follower, and hope we both come out of this with cleaner houses.
ReplyDeletewww.addingtonmom.com
Great resolutions!
ReplyDeleteI think I might need to try this!
ReplyDelete