about family god read it make it contact me

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Beef Macaroni Bake

First off I'd like to brag about my amazing husband!
He's Handsome
He's outgoing
He's fun-loving
And just plain loving
And it is that loving part of him that when I was feeling ill all last weekend, prompted him to bring me home these beauties!
Oh how I wish I could have posted about them the day he brought them home.
But can you believe that all of the lilies were closed up, only red roses showing and it's taken 5 days for 4 of these AMAZING Lilies to open.
Bud knows that he could forget the roses and just bring me stargazers!
He's so thoughtful!
Best of all....he's all mine!
--------------------------------------------------
Okay okay....on to dinner!
This recipe is a low-fat meal for 2-3 people adjust accordingly
Ingredients
1/2 lb extra lean ground beef
1 small onion chopped
8 oz tomato sauce
1 Tablespoon flour
1/2 cup of water
1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
1 cup Reduced Fat Fiesta Blend Cheese
Brown meat & onion together & drain
Whisk the tomato sauce, flour, and water
Combine w/ meat, covered, and simmer 12 minutes
In the meantime cook your 1 cup of macaroni according to directions on box.
Drain macaroni & stir into meat mixture
Place mixture in an oven safe dish and cover with
cheese.  Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
Serve with garden salad & enjoy!
I know we did!
--------------------------------------------------
Lastly, let's get a head start on tomorrow's meal, since it needs to marinate overnight!
This is a low-fat meal for 2 (with leftover meat) so adjust accordingly.
Ingredients:
1 lb pork tenderloin
1/4 cup molasses
1/8 cupe coarse-grained dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of white vinegar
Combine molasses, mustard, salt & vinegar in a
small bowl, brush 1/2 of this glaze over pork.
Cover and chill overnight.
I'll be back tomorrow to walk you through the rest.
Additional items needed for tomorrow's meal include: 2 Granny Smith Apples, Cinnamon, Sugar, Mashed Potatoes, Fresh Green Beans!
Have a Blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful!! I love Stargazers!! They are going to be the flowers in our wedding. I am going to have to copy these recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I am trying some new recipies this week for dinner, All of which are under 200 cals a serving...I am excited to see how it turn out!

    ReplyDelete