Blogging has connected me with some amazing women!
I look forward to each day when I can log in and see what everyone else has to share.
I have been inspired by many of you, I hope someday I can inspire people the same way!
I purchased this piece from Farmgirl Paints
It helped me remember that God is in control of EVERYTHING and that I should remember to constantly surrender everything to him.
Please check out her etsy store!
Her blog is honest and enlightening, she inspires me to keep on keeping on!
Her blog is honest and enlightening, she inspires me to keep on keeping on!
Her art is fun, much like her!
And I have plans to commission a piece from her one of these days.
Maybe you'll find something!
I have been surprised by your kindness.
I received this little gem as a just because:
I saw these on one of Privet & Holly's posts and asked her how she made them.
About a week later I opened my mail to find she had sent me one of my very own!
I love Suzanne's writing style and look forward to any and everything she posts.
I actually was inspired by her adorable rosette and figure out how to make more....
I made this in black and another in brown and I also have a matching pin to go with each!
Below are the headband and pin my boss commissioned me to do for her granddaughter.
I purchased these adorable banners from La Famille:
Sorry these pictures were taken with my cell phone.
Alicia makes a lot of really cute stuff.
Her blog is amazing as well.
We share some life experiences.
It's nice knowing someone else has been where you have been or are or want to be.
Her blog is amazing as well.
We share some life experiences.
It's nice knowing someone else has been where you have been or are or want to be.
You should check out her etsy store too!
I am amazed by all the beautiful pictures people take and I hope that once I finally read through this
...maybe I'll be as good as you all are!
I can't express how much blogging has changed my life.
Each time I get a new follower I'm amazed that someone finds me interesting enough to care what I have to say!
I'm hoping to share more tutorials this year and spotlight more of the bloggers I follow and why.
This is a beautiful place to be for me, among other creative minds.
Thank you so much for blessing me each and every day!
I pray for you when you ask, I cry with you when your sad, and I rejoice with you when you are happy.
I hope you are all feeling as blessed as I am, have a Blessed Tuesday!





awww! this is too sweet! i love that you showed off your pictures...your banners look so cute across your mantle!! and i L.O.V.E. your headband! that is just adorable...i might have to make one myself :)
ReplyDeleteOh girlie thank you! This blessed my heart so much. I know these other ladies and they are just as wonderful as you said. BTW I LOVE LOVE my scarf!!!! I've worn it everyday. Thank you again.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, it looks
ReplyDeletelike YOU could teach
me a thing or two about
making rosettes, now : )
Love your headband!!
I have visited Alicia
but didn't know she had
a shop.....I'll have to
visit. I'm also lucky
enough to own a Becky
necklace....mine says
"Blessed" and I love it.
Thank you for including
me among these lovely
bloggers!
xx Suzanne
This is such a sweet post! Liz you are too sweet! "Each time I get a new follower I'm amazed that someone finds me interesting enough to care what I have to say!"
ReplyDeleteThis is exactly how I feel when I receive a new follower :) Makes my heart super happy!