God knows all.
Everything we do must be to honor him.
If we are selfish and only do things for ourselves, we will never find peace.
In the beginning of Galatians 6 Paul tells us:
"Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. If anyone thinks they are something when they are not, they deceive themselves. Each one should test their own actions. Then they can take pride in themselves alone, without comparing themselves to someone else, for each one should carry their own load". ~Galatians 6:1-5
"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ".
I feel that since I started blogging I have found a group of women who I feel safe with.
I have found sisters of Christ who build each other up and pray for each other.
I was reading Suzanne's blog today.
I read the quote "There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend" ~ Jean Jacques Rousseau.
She mentioned her friend who is going through radiation treatment.
I felt led to add Kathleen to my prayer list.
I don't know her, but I don't think that matters.
God tells us to carry each other's burdens.
![]() |
| image from here |
If we say that we are Christians should we not act as Christians?
Should we not have a desire to show God's love to others?
We should test our own actions....how do we do this?
Well I believe the best way is an accountability partner(s).
That's why I would like to ask all of you to hold me accountable always.
I invite you to all be my sisters in Christ.
![]() |
| image borrowed from here feel free to stop by and visit |
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I can be no one other than myself.
I can not be you.
I may at times want to be you...but I recognize the silliness of this.
Hold me accountable to being me and no one else.
![]() |
| image from here |
"God can not be mocked. A man reaps what he sows".
Help me sow seeds of love and kindness.
Help me sow seeds of grace and forgiveness.
Help me be a sister to each of you.
Thank you for being my daily blessings.
Each of you who takes the time to comment to me blesses me.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
The blogging community is something I never knew I needed until I was a part of it.
Blogging has connected me with some amazing women!
I look forward to each day when I can log in and see what everyone else has to share.
I have been inspired by many of you, I hope someday I can inspire people the same way!
If I can pray for you in any way please shoot me an email by visiting my profile.
I pray that you had a Blessed Friday.




This is just the reminder I needed. Sometimes we forget how we are to act, and be as God wants us to be. We need these reminders, check in with ourselves so that we can see what we have been doing, thinking and living and remind us how we should be. Thanks Liz! I love these Friday bible verses! They help me focus on what I need to for the next week so that I am the Christian God wants me to be.
ReplyDelete