about family god read it make it contact me

Thursday, January 6, 2011

By no means...

did I plan for yesterday to go as it did.
I was so physically sore yesterday from my previous 2 days workouts that I was unable to workout last night.
I felt defeated, until I realized that the last time I took one of these 21 day challenges I didn't start out at a full 2 miles a day, w/ 50 squats, and w/ 50 crunches.
I only did the walking and I worked my way UP to 2 miles in those 21 days. 
It's been nearly 2 months since I have had a regular workout routine.
It's okay that I can't complete this in the same sense I had planned.
What I can do is continue to workout and work my way up to where I want to be.
ALSO...if you didn't notice, I didn't get to post yesterday.
All last night my Blogger would let me read blog after blog, but it wouldn't allow me to write my own.
Oh well.
I took the extra time last night and ran a hot bath.
I filled it with Dr. Teals Lavender Espom Salt.

At first, while the tub was filling, the scent of the lavendar was a little strong for me.
By the time I got into the bath I didn't even notice it anymore.
My muscles are thanking me this morning.
They are still sore, but today its the kind of sore that says....TONIGHT we will hit the treadmill again!
And if you don't mind I'd just like to pay tribute to some bathrooms that I wish were mine:





(all images are from google images)
Do you notice a common trend? 
Nice BIG bathtubs....
The bathtub in our apartment is the standard kind of bathtub, which may work for some.
But being that I'm 5'11" (Bud says I'm 5'10") I can't fold myself into those tiny tubs comfortably.
Part of me is always out of the water and freezing.
Someday I'll have my dream bathroom.....ah someday ;)

I hope everyone is having a Blessed Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. I want one of those bathrooms with a big bathtub as well...The things a girl asks for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled as I read your post, because I had to give in to being SO tired last night too! I went to bed before 8:00!! I can totally understand wearing yourself down with all of these New Years resolutions. Guess we better get back to it today - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh I love white beadboard in bathrooms! yup.....someday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and I am passing along an award to you! Stop by my blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete