Austin didn't get that memo.
The 77 degrees had everyone outside enjoying the extra warmth!
Bud & I decided to head to Town Lake for our work out.
![]() |
| He took off for a 3 mile run |
I probably could have done 2 mile, but I was just glad to accomplish 2 things.
1. Get my workout done
2. Get outside!
During my walk I snapped a few pictures...
| LET'S PRETEND WE'RE ROBOTS |
| FOCUS ON ONE POINT AND BREATHE |
| One view of the Austin Skyline. I'm hoping to come back 2/18 & 3/19 to do a night shot. Why those days you may ask? They are the next full moon nights! |
![]() |
| And here he comes! |
After which I promptly passed out from 7:45-10:45!
I missed JF stopping by, I missed a night with the hubby, but I seriously believe my body was exhausted.
We headed to bed for real at midnight...and I slept like a baby most of the night.
I hope you all had wonderful Friday nights.
I hope you have a Blessed Saturday!




What a lovely blog! I thought I would stop by and pay you a visit. I am so happy you enjoyed your visit at my blog. Yes, I do love my ipad. I didn't think I would really need one as my computer has always served my personel and design needs so well. But I must say....surfing around with an ipad is amazing. Posting is even easier.
ReplyDeleteAK xo
www.akmagnoliahouse.com
Wow, really cool pictures! You sound like me... passing out early! It happens to the best of us :)
ReplyDelete