about family god read it make it contact me

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Busy Biz is BUSY!!!

Do you know that I sometimes wonder what it's like to not be busy.
Seriously....I hustle and bustle more often than not.
Let's take today for example....
While I was at work I was a multi-tasking queen!
I handled wedding stuff for one of the 2 weddings I'm in this coming June.
I talked to my Dad.
I worked on a dinner I'm coordinating for all the girlfriends/fiances/wives of AFROTC cadets.
And of course...I did my job.

Not to mention that since yesterday I've been thinking about the fact that I haven't had my hair cut since June.
That's right, not even a trim.
And right now the budget is tight and a $50+ haircut with my hairdresser is not in the budget.
What did I do?
I bit the bullet and visited the local beauty school, right after work.
http://www.baldwinbeautyschools.com/
The nice girl carefully TRIMMED my hair...just as I requested.
Unfortunately, the school closes at 5pm so since she took an hour trimming my hair I had to go home with a wet head to dry it.  I didn't mind, I have crazy hair and many people have a hard time taming it.

After I finished my hair I quickly sat down to balance my checkbook.
Yes, I still have a checkbook register.
I may be the only 26 year old who knows what that is.
I know better than to believe the number the online banking gives me is the actual number.

What did I do next?
I grabbed my reusable grocery bags and headed out!
First to my favorite store
image from google images
Then to Wal-mart.....to utilize this weeks menu/grocery list from emealz.
image from google images
I returned home at 7pm.
Put groceries away.
Which if you give a mouse a cookie...he'll want a glass of milk and if you give a Biz groceries she'll probably reorganize a cabinet while putting them away.
And she'll most likely unload and reload the dishwasher.

Bud came in the door around 8pm and we purged a section of the bookshelf.
Then I cleaned the office area, which allowed me to find a calendar for 2011.
This meant it was most definitely time to take the 2010 calendar off the wall and transfer all the information over including all the upcoming events (color coordinated of course).

Oh wait...it's 9pm and I haven't eaten yet!
I popped some yummy shrimp in the oven and 10 minutes later I devoured them.
I know maybe not the healthiest option but oh so good!
And now....here I am....with nothing inspiring or educational, only me blabbering on tonight.
So I apologize for the busy and random posting tonight.

It's 10pm now.  I'm tired.  I'm going to bed.
I appreciate all of my followers.
I gained 2 more today and my heart skipped a few beats!
I hope everyone else had a Blessed Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way some days! Although, I'm not in two weddings! Wow! It sounds like you have your busy schedule organized. That's a plus! Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. This sounds exhausting. You have done more in a day than I do in a week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by to say hi. Wow, if you organize your pantry everytime you put in new groceries, do you want to come over and out my gorceries away too? :) Sounds like you get a lot done. I love that.

    ReplyDelete