about family god read it make it contact me

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bringing in the New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!
I can't believe 2010 has come and gone.
2011 promises to be a very busy year for Bud & I!
How did you all celebrate last night?

Bud bought tickets months and months ago for a concert featuring his ALL TIME FAVORITE BAND
CAKE
Doors opened at 7, but we didn't mosey in until closer to 9 p.m.
We caught the end of a mariachi band and all of White Ghost Shivers.

They were okay (except for the song with the cursing- I don't like cursing).
Here is a video of them playing Mama Said.
After them it was time for what we came for....
Before we knew it...it was time for the countdown..
10....9.....8....7....6....5.....4....3....2.....1.....
Happy New Year!
New Years Kiss!
Balloons
So I hope everyone had a great time ringing in the New Year!
Have a Blessed Saturday, I'm off to spend the afternoon with the hubby!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Looks like you
    had a wonderful Christmas
    and New Year, based on
    all of the fun pictures.
    You and your hubby are such
    a cute couple and I loved
    seeing all of the smiles.
    May your 2011 be full of
    blessings for your both and
    all of the things that will
    continue to make you smile.
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete