about family god read it make it contact me

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Battle Red, Deep Steel Blue, & Liberty White!

Those are the Houston Texans official team colors!
Modeling my new Matt Schaub Jersey!
and the new purse I bought at Target for only $8.48!!!
Bud's Grandpa invited us to come to the game with him.
Bud's Grandpa & Bud at the game!
So today we got to go see the Texans take on the Jaguars.
It was a pretty nice day....about 60 to 65 degrees right up until the game started.
But, after the 1st quarter the temperature dropped, so Bud
& I made a run for the vehicle to grab our sweatshirts!
The good news is that the Texans beat the Jaguars 34-17.
Here is to hoping the next year is better for the Texans!
Heading back to the vehicle to start the 3 hour drive home.
Where it's warm.....what can I say, I'm a true Texan now,
anything under 70 and Sunny is cold, haha!
Well it's almost 10:30 so I'm off to bed...I can't wait until the days when I don't have to get up at 5:45 am for work!
I hope you all had a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment