about family god read it make it contact me

Monday, January 10, 2011

Book #13: Voices of the Faithful Book 2-Beth Moore

A continuation of an already amazing yearly devotional.  Beth Moore, Kim Davis, and the International Mission Board do it again.
"Even if you and I don't get our words right, if our hearts are right, God hears them". ~Beth Moore
How eloquently stated.  
More often than not we feel that words can not express our feelings.
That words are not adequate enough.
This compilation of words from multiple missionaries and individuals shows us that words can be enough.
It also reminds us that when words fail us God knows our hearts and that is more than enough.

This book not only has a devotion for each day, but breaks each month into a different focus.
January for example gives us devotionals based on "Prayer, the Priority", whereas June teaches us of "The Power of a Story".  Each day will provide you with an opening verse, a true story of God's works, and a closing prayer.  
If you haven't read Voices of the Faithful Book 2, I highly encourage you to start your year off with it and see where God leads you this year.

I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

2 comments:

  1. Sounds beautiful,
    moving and useful,
    too!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you blog. It's inspiration & informative. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete